Members of the society shall be of following types.
1) Member/Life Member: A person who is associated with teaching or research or any other activity that promotes the knowledge of science, technology, engineering and allied fields related to oceans, is eligible to apply for membership after paying the required fee. A member should have a minimum qualification of either Bachelors Degree in science/ technology / engineering or at least 3 years of professional experience in any ocean related field. A member is entitled to the following rights and privileges of the Society. For the life members, a certificate will be given as Life Member of the society.
2) Student Member: A student registered for a Graduate/ Post-Graduate course or PhD at any recognized educational institution / university in any subject related to ocean can be enrolled as Student Member on payment of the required fee.
3) Associate Member: A person who has interest in promoting the objectives of the Society, but otherwise not eligible for membership as described under (b) and (c) may be admitted as an Associate Member
4) Institutional Member: A registered /recognised institution which is interested in promoting the objectives of the society shall be eligible to apply to become an Institutional Member on payment of the required fee.
5) Corporate Member: An organization engaged in promoting research/ manufacture/ maintenance/ trade/ business related to oceans, marine instrumentation and marine technology shall be eligible to apply to become a corporate member after paying the required fee.
Apply for OSI Membership:
Pay the membership fee to the account, as specified in the form above [eg: online transfer].
Fill in the form including the details of the payment [online transfer]
Email it to email@example.com